Sunday 12 May 2013

Health and Saftey


How I ensured I implemented the issues of health and safety through out the various processes I used in art work;

Lighting
When working with perfections lighting, I was aware of hot these light could become. Before turning on the light I checked the area around for glass or plastic, which could create a magifing glass and lead to a fire. I also only had the light on for appropriate amounts of time. Any changes I had to turn it off I did so that it did not get too hot or over heat. I also displayed signs signifying that the lights will get very hot so please do not touch.

Electrical Equipment
While using electrical equipment, before turning it one, I checked all around so that I was not close to water and that there was no liquids that could be split on them. I also turned off all electrical equipment when I was not suing in it at the mains plug, this was so that it was less dangerous and stopped the equipment from over heating. I also made sure that all the wires were taped to the floor and there was clear signage telling people to mind there step, so that no tripped over. I made sure the signs were clear for everyone to see. 

Because I followed the processes and precautions there was no accidents in any of my work, leading my work to be successful 

1 comment:

  1. I like that you included health and safety while managing your work. Perhaps expanding on that E.g. Were there any accidents? Were the warning signs placed so everyone can see?

    ReplyDelete